One of our favourite gewy brownie recipes right now! The secret ingredient? Pumpkin!
1.5 cups of Pumpkin puree (we pre-bake 1/4 pumpkin and remove skin)
1/2 cup Brown Sugar/Rice malt syrup
1/4 cup Gluten Free Flour
1/4 cup cacao
40g butter (melted)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 block 70% dark choc (roughly chopped into pieces)
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven 180 degrees celsius
2. Line a square brownie tin with baking paper
3. In a food processor, combine all ingredients until smooth (except for dark chocolate)
4. Sprinkle half of dark chocolate into brownie batter
5. Pour brownie batter into baking tin
6. Sprinkle with dark chocolate and place in oven for 20-25 minutes (or until fork comes out clean when placed in the centre of the brownie)
7. Allow to cool, cut into squares and store in the refrigerator.